Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3 workdays
- Item number: SW10005
The Universal Plus has a flex tip inflator for inflation of latex balloons and a separate auto-fill foil outlet that automatically cuts out when the foil balloon is inflated.
Operating instructions: Universal Plus Inflator
- Ensure the cylinder valve is closed
- Connect the inflator to the cylinder using the push fit connection
- Open the cylinder valve by turning the hand wheel anti-clockwise
- Place the foil balloon's valve onto the brass filling nozzle
- Pull the nozzle back to release gas (holding the neck of the balloon tight around the nozzle)
- The inflator will automatically stop when the balloon is fully inflated.
Return the nozzle to its original position and remove balloon.
The balloon is automatically sealed and will not require tying
- When finished inflating, turn off cylinder valve by turning the hand wheel clockwise
- Once the valve is closed, drain residual gas by pulling back the nozzle
- Remove the inflator (never attempt to remove the inflator whilst the cylinder valve is on or before the residual gas has been drained)