Prices plus VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3 workdays
- Item number: SW10006
The Universal Plus has a flex tip inflator for inflation of latex balloons and a separate auto-fill foil outlet that automatically cuts out when the foil balloon is inflated.
Operating instructions: Push Valve Inflator
- Ensure the cylinder valve is closed
- Connect the inflator to the cylinder using the push fit connection
- Open the cylinder valve by turning the hand wheel anti-clockwise
- Place a latex balloon over the blue filling nozzle
- Pull the nozzle back to release gas (holding the neck of the balloon tight around the nozzle)
- Once inflated to the correct size, return the nozzle to its original position and remove the balloon.
Tie the balloon
- When finished inflating, turn off the cylinder valve by turning the hand wheel clockwise
- Once the valve is closed, drain the residual gas in the inflator by pulling back the nozzle
- Remove the inflator (never attempt to remove the inflator whilst the cylinder valve is on or before the residual gas has been drained)